SUP/WING FOIL PRO
The SUP Foil Pro is is our dedicated SUP and Wing foil board
This new generation of SUP-Wing foiling boards takes engineering cues from the latest Americaʼs Cup foiling boats. By adapting key concepts to the specific shape requirements of SUP foiling, we greatly improved bottom-end sub-foiling performance, getting you up and foiling early with minimal effort.
Compared to the last generation of foil boards that often featured flat-bottom hulls, the improved shapes of the SUP Foil Pro bring a totally new experience for intermediate-to-expert foilers with the most pronounced stringer line for increased directional momentum.
SUP Foil Pro Design:
- Enough buoyancy and stability to stay comfortable when you are not on the foil.
- Early planning shape and efficient tail exit requires minimal effort to lift up and fly. It provides better sub-foiling bottom-end efficiency for paddling and wingfoiling.
- Directional efficiency when you are off the foil, so all applied forces (whether it is a paddle stroke or a kite pump) are converted into forwarding movement.
- The forward board shape is developed to avoid any sticking effect when touching the water surface, allowing the board to rebound instantly to flying mode.
- The volume distribution is designed to reduce the swing weight of the board when you are on the foil. This allows quicker turns and gibe moves.
- Thermoformed EVA deck pad with pronounced kick tail and side wedges.
- Twin track foil tuning guide.
The NSP SUP Foil Pro boards behave balanced when “on foil” with a very low swing weight. The forward bottom- and rail shape is designed to maintain speed during accidental touchdowns while delivering a smooth recovery.
The end result is a shape riders can easily stand on, with a very good sub-foiling efficiency and a forgiving ride when flying. This makes the NSP Pro Series SUP-Wing foil boards perfect for waves, down winding and wing foiling.
SLX SUP/Wing Foil Pro Construction
• Designed to withstand the increased torsional forces the hydrofoils can exert on a board, it is the widest accepted foil system in the industry and NSP’s preferred foil twin track mounting system. Its position is optimized for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil but will accommodate other manufacturer foils as well.
• SLX Carbon boards feature a reinforced deck with a uni-directional carbon stringer on the deck, plus a uni-directional carbon stringer on the bottom to add strength and foil drive.
Extremely Durable, Lightweight and Fun to SUP Foil
SLX – Super Light Epoxy. Lightweight, responsive and extremely versatile boards.
• Reinforced carbon standing area positioned just above the foil box to provide added strength during board pumping while foiling.
• The standing area is further reinforced with biaxial glass to avoid dings or dents from excessive pumping, while also helping to prevent delamination.
• Center ridge just below the EVA deck pad runs conveniently along the entire length of the deck pad allowing you to position yourself on the center of your board without looking down.
• Full-length uni-directional carbon stringer on the deck and a uni-directional hybrid carbon stringer on the bottom add strength, flexibility and foil drive.
• The twin track foil mount laminated bottom to deck in reinforced high density PU boxes for maximum strength fits perfectly for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil, but allows for installation of many other twin track foils on the market.
- 소비자분쟁해결 기준(공정거래위원회 고시)에 따라 피해를 보상받을 수 있습니다.
- A/S는 고객센터(070-8758-1613)로 문의하시기 바랍니다.
상품이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.
상품이 찜 리스트에 담겼습니다.